We are so excited to announce that we are opening a new retail location, Lavender Lane on Main, right here in our hometown! It's such a joy to connect with the local communities on the farm from the months of May - September... but its a bummer hunkering down for the winter year after year :\
Our products will continue to be designed and formulated entirely by us. In fact, we plan on crafting many of our products inside our new location! Expect to find an increasing number of creative lavender goods available as we settle into our Main Street location. We even have a handful of new products that will debut at our Grand Opening on Saturday, February 5th! Our business hours and more info will be released shortly...
This new establishment will not take away from what our farm, its gift shop and the Lavender Harvest Festival currently provide at our 12040 Plank address. Our farm & farm gift shop will remain open from May - September with similar hours as before. Lavender Lane on Main can be viewed as a full-time extension of our farm in a beautiful and convenient location in Downtown Milan.
Located at 12 E. Main, Milan 48160 on the corner of Wabash & Main Street, this location is in the heart of Downtown Milan and cannot be missed! It was formerly occupied by "Main Street Nutrition"
We hope to see you here soon!!!
-Courtney & Joe
Want to see the new retail renovation and chime in?!
We update our progress often on our social media pages below!
A mouthwatering recipe featuring hearty pumpkins, orange zest and a hint of organic lavender grown on our farm! This is one of our favorite fall recipes :)
Serves: 12 People
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 340°F and line a 12-hole muffin/cupcake tin with papers.
2. Allow the lavender flowers to soak in the milk and set aside while you make the muffin batter. *Gentle grinding/cracking of the lavender flowers before soaking in milk will increase its flavor profile.
3. Mix the baking soda into the flour and stir it well.
4. In a large bowl mix the oil, eggs, pumpkin, zest and sugar until completely combined. Stir in the flour until a smooth batter is formed. Stir in the milk and lavender.
5. Scoop the mixture into the 12 muffin tins. Bake for about 20 minutes until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
6. ICING: Mix the orange juice with the icing sugar until smooth but not too runny. You may not need all of the juice. Spoon the icing onto the cool muffins and sprinkle with zest and lavender flowers.
7. Enjoy! Let us know what you think below!
*Special thanks to Irish Examiner for turning us onto this!
Culinary English Lavender
Give your palate the floral twist it deserves! Our culinary lavender can be used to create:
+ much more!
2 oz. of our culinary English lavender buds (lavandula angustifolia).
Ships in a transparent, resealable & air tight container.