Organic All-Purpose Cleaner (Lavender Hydrosol)
15 Incredible uses in 1 bottle:
- Disinfectant and cleaner of all hard surfaces
- Streak-free window, mirror & glass cleaner
- Mildew preventative for showers & curtains
- No residue cleaner of fine jewelry and digital screens
- Removes water spots and finger prints from stainless steel
- Discourages fruit flies and ants around counters and sinks
- Natural solvent for removal of oily substances from kitchen
- Effective room mist for aromatherapy
- Rinses, cleans, and promotes rapid healing of skin abrasions.
- Soothes skin suffering from sun/wind burn, eczema, dryness
- Particularly useful in healing and preventing diaper rashes.
- Calming for irritable infants when used as a room or car spray.
- Safe as a pet spray, discouraging them from itching hot spots.
- Superior replacement for/addition to distilled water for ironing
- Extraordinarily effective plant spray, helping rid them of pests.
(it also leaves an amazing, lingering scent of lavender)
How it's made:
- During lavender distillation spring water is boiled and the water vapor travels upwards through freshly picked lavender flowers.
As the water vapor travels through the flowers, it captures lavender's highly cleansing, medicinal and aromatic compounds before cooling and condensing back into liquid.
The oil extracted during this process is lavender essential oil.
The lesser known yet more beneficial extracted water is what's in this bottle: Lavender Hydrosol. IT ISTHE MOST VERSATILE AND PRACTICAL WAY TO USE LAVENDER IN EVERYDAY LIFE!
Each spray bottle contains 18 oz of hydrosol.